© London Eurythmy. All Rights Reserved.

Membership of the Eurythmy Association is open to all Eurythmists who have a diploma from a recognised Eurythmy Training, national or international. Colleagues such as Speech Artists and Musicians are also very welcome to join. By becoming a member you are supporting the work of the Association and enabling Eurythmy in Britain and Ireland to have a stronger profile.

Without the Association work such as the Guidelines for the Employment of Eurythmy Teachers in Steiner Schools could not have taken place and the publication of the Newsletter and the yearly Conferences in connection with the AGM would also not be possible.

The membership fee is £40 for individuals and £60 for couples residing at the same address per year. For Friends is £30 and Students is £20. For international individuals is €50 and €75 for couples, for friends is €37.50 and for students is €25. Subscriptions must be renewed annually to gain access to the members area of the website and for those without web access to receive a printed copy of the newsletter. If you are unable to pay the full amount please complete the form and send us a donation. Further donations are welcome and help to support eurythmical work in the British Isles.

You can make a payment by BACS transfer:

Account Name: Eurythmy Association of Gt Britain & Ireland
Account Number: 65221798
Sort Code: 089299
Reference: Please use your initial and surname and the membership year as reference to allow us to identify your payment. ( EG J Smith 2006/7)

If you are not a eurythmist or associated artist, but would like to support eurythmy in the British Isles and would like to receive the Newsletter, you can join as a friend for £30/€37.50 a year. Please see the forms below. Donations via the PayPal button on this site would also be very welcome as membership contributions do not always cover all expenses.

If you are registering from the UK we request that you use bank transfer for payment, preferably in the form of a standing order. Please set this up via your online or telephone banking service.